Manufactured homes (homes permanent foundation at least 400 sq feet & on chassis) eligible for:
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
- Veterans Administration (VA)
- Rural Housing Services (RHS) under the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Banks that do tiny home financing…
- The Lightstream division of Suntrust Bank offers tiny house loans for well qualified owners.
- If your tiny house will be on wheels and you are buying it from a certified RV builder, you can get an RV loan
- Private or peer-to-peer lending:
out-of-state informational handbook has good tips including financing tips on page 11.This