Tiny House Policy – Lloyd’s of London  

  • Limited insurance (for residents of AZ, CA, CO, NV, OR and UT)  

Contact Darrell Grenz of Grenz Insurance at 

  • Grenz Insurance also offers policies that cover your tiny house while it is under construction

USA Insurance Group Christine Sullivan,  303-278-4800 ext.303 - Almost every state   

RV American Insurance, California, John Wilson 800 400 0186 X 1234 -  Every State  

Insuremytiny – Tiny House insurance based out of Portland

Jerry Braun – use as resource – writes policies in WA and OR  

Teresa Baker