Join LATCH Collective
Wherever you are in your journey, there's room for you at LATCH Collective!
+ LATCH Learner
- Free or discounted access to LATCH workshops & webinars
- Special Event discounts & exclusive invites
- Hands on building opportunities
- Tool orientations
- LATCH Library - Digital database of Tiny House Resources
- Exlusive community support chat room
- Merchandise & product discounts
- A spot on the LATCH Builder space wait-list
LATCH Learner packages are currently $60 for a 6 month subscription or $105 for an annual subscription. We also have a family LATCH Learner package for up to 2 adults and 3 children (ages 14-21).
Opportunities to share labor in lieu of paying dollar fees are available.
+ DIY Builder
- Designated build spot
- Material storage
- Tool sharing
- Labor sharing
There is space at the Glassell Park / Highland Park location! This secure, sheltered building space is $375 a month (or $320 for coop members). There is access to restrooms as well as a multitude of tools available for use.
DIY builders at this space will be required to be trained in safety and will be able to host co-builds, meaning other LATCH Learners can help them with their build!
Please let us know if you are interested, even if it is not for another few months, by filling out the DIY Builder Application.
If you have an alternative build project and a site to build, and just need a few extra hands - we are interested in learning with you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Professional Associate
- Showcase your skills and talent
- Advertising via website and social media sites
- We display your brochures and business cards at our events
- Direct promotion of your services to our members and workshop attendees
Work with LATCH members to reduce their impact on the environment and live within their means by achieving their housing goals.
Be a part of the movement by bringing your skills and knowledge into the picture, increasing sustainable housing solutions within Los Angeles and beyond!
Professional Associate dues are currently very reasonable at only $50 for the year.